Sunday, October 24, 2021

Long Gone Glory Bound Son

I lived and worked for a decade of years in "The Big Smoke" [Toronto], writing songs, recording, gigging and selling guitars on Yonge Street. A successful run of national hit records at country music radio in the mid -to- late 80’s resulted in my being signed to a publishing deal with the legendary major Nashville music publisher Combine Music, home of Kris Kristofferson and famously known as The House Of Quill Repute. Combine merged with SBK which got sold to EMI which is now owned by SONY MUSIC. For several good reasons, I demanded release from my writer’s contract with SBK prior to the EMI sale and soon after departed Music Row and the commercial country music business for good. Next, it was west to the Rockies, where the mountains meet the sky. Who knows when the Muse's transcendent trails will finally lead me home. This mystical road has been long traveled and it's my Maverick Tunesmith Duty to share the Blood & Bounty Beauty. In Touch With The Mystery, where no time exists, no space is wasted and no point is missed. Hope you enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home